There are many ways to support KJIL! From a one time gift, a recurring gift, joining Team 360, giving with a smart speaker, or helping out while you shop! Click the buttons to find out more information and give today!
You can give a one time gift or set up a recurring donation as often as weekly, monthly, or even once a year! This is a handy way to make your donation come to KJIL as often as you want with the form below. We appreciate your one time and ongoing donations to the ministry of KJIL. Your gifts make a difference.
Donate With Alexa
If you can purchase items with your Alexa Device, then you can support KJIL too. Here are the steps on how to do just that!
- First, say "Alexa I want to donate to KJIL"
- Alexa will then say "do you mean Great Plains Christian Radio"
- (that is our parent ministry)
- You say "Yes"
- Alexa will ask you how much and that is it. Your donation comes right to KJIL. It's a simple way to use your voice to support KJIL.
- You must have "Voice Purchasing" enabled to donate with your Alexa Device.
That's it! Thanks so much! Your Gifts to KJIL Make a Difference!
Donate With Amazon
If you have an Amazon account you can use it to donate to KJIL. Just enter the amount to donate below and and with a few clicks you are done. It's a simple way to make a donation to KJIL with your Amazon Account.
Dillon's Community Rewards
You can help support KJIL when you shop at your local Dillon’s store with Dillon’s Community Rewards. When you register your Dillon’s Plus Shopping Card online and designate “Great Plains Christian Radio” under Community Rewards, a portion of what you spend will be sent to KJIL as a donation. You can also look us up at #(PC395). Click HERE to learn how to register your Dillon’s Plus Shopping Card and how to set Great Plains Christian Radio to receive your Community Rewards.
Loaves & Fishes Project
God Gives each of us an opportunity to participate in ministry, often through giving of gifts.
Using the Parable of the Five Loaves and Two Fishes as our inspiration, we are convinced that God will take each offering large or small, and multiply it to His Glory and the benefit of this broadcast ministry.
Consider how you might participate in the "Loaves & Fishes Project, "designed to gather funds for future generations of listeners by creating:
- Endowment Fund (for long-range planning)
- Operation Fund (for current needs)
- Legacy Gifts
- Retirement Plans - IRA's, 401k, etc.
- Highly-Appreciated/Capital Gains Assets
- Estate Plans
- All are tax-deductible when given as a charitable gift.
To learn more about how you can become an impact partner in the "Loaves & Fishes Project," please contact Michael Luskey at (620) 873-2991